Race Check-In is compulsory for all participants. You will collect your race number and t-shirt (if not received via post)
Location: Carman’s Kitchen (11 Hume St, Huntingdale VIC 3166)
- Thursday 28 November: 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday 29 November: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Catani Gardens St Kilda
- Saturday 30 November: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday 1 December: 6:00am – 9:20am
*If you cannot make it to Athlete Check-In, a friend or family member can collect your race pack on your behalf providing that they can show us a copy of your e-ticket that will be sent to all participants on Wednesday 27 November.
Getting to Race Check-In
Carman’s Kitchen (11 Hume St, Huntingdale VIC 3166)
There are plenty of ways to get to Race Check-In at Carman’s Kitchen.
You can catch the Cranbourne or Pakenham line to Huntingdale station which is just a 5 minutes walk away from Carman’s Kitchen.
There is also several public buses, route 601, 630, 704 and 900 that also stop at Huntingdale Station which is just a 5 minutes walk away from Carman’s Kitchen.
You are able to drive to Carman’s Kitchen however there is very limited parking in Hume Street.
Catani Gardens St Kilda
Stop #136 on The Explanade is located a 5 minute walk from Catani Gardens. You can catch tram 16, 96 or 3a to this stop.
Stop #142 on Park Street is located a 5 minute walk from Catani Gardens. You can catch tram 12 to this stop.
The 606 bus stops at Victoria St/The Esplandade, a 5 minute walk from Catani Gardens.
Race Day Checklist
- Your race number (and pins to attach it)
- Weather appropriate clothing, plus sunscreen and cap
- Please ensure you have completed the back of your race number with your medial conditions and a contact name and phone number (other than our own or someone else running) in case of an emergency
- Please pin your race number to the front of your T-shirt or running vest and make sure it is clearly visible. You must not use someone else’s number, nor let someone else use yours
- Your race number carries your disposable timing chip which is your unique timing device for the race. You must wear your race number to be classified as a starter and a finisher of the race and have your time recorded. Timing chips do not need to be returned
MiTIME is a custom engraved insert of your race time that fits perfectly on the back of your medal. It is engraved on-site and available within 1 hour of crossing the line. If you don’t want to wait around, we can post it out to you on the next business day!
- Pre-sale: $14 pick up on site $15 posted out post event
- On-site: $19 pick up on site $19 posted out post event
How to Pre Purchase MiTime?
Pre-purchase today and save $5.00/ You can add this service when you register for the event, or late via your RegisterNow account.
How to redeem you MiTime?
One you cross the Finish Line at the Carman’s Women’s Fun Run 2019 and receive your medal, please proceed to the MiTime tent located in the Finish Area.
- Make sure to bring your medal with you to be engraved
- Provide the name and finish time you would like engraved (the MiTime team can look up your finish time if you do not know it)
- Please be sure to check your completed MiTime for correct spelling and finish time. Any corrections will need to be handled onsite
Official Event Photography
FinisherPix – Powered by Smiles
FinisherPix is proud to be the Official Photo Service of IRONMAN 70.3 Geelong!
FinisherPix is the fastest growing and most innovative photo company in the world today! The FinisherPix-team will be at your race to cover your day!
48 hours after the end of the race your personal race impressions will be available on www.finisherpix.com
Help us take the BEST photos of YOU:
Please be sure to keep your bib number visible on the FRONT of your body during the run & at the finish line so we can identify your photos
- Notice our photo spots and smile into the camera – even if it hurts!
- Be sure to have your race number visible at all times
- Smile and celebrate when you cross the finish line! Don’t worry about touching your watch, the timing company will ensure an accurate record of your achievement.
Visit www.finisherpix.com to view, order, and share your photos from the event!
The FinisherPix Team