The 2019 Carman’s Women’s Fun Run – Carman’s Gift Pack Competition T&Cs
Enter between Monday 30 September 2019 12:00 (AEST) and Tuesday 8 October 2019 11:59 (AEST) to go into the draw to win one of ten gift packs from Carman’s Kitchen.
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the
competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Employees and their immediate families of USM Events Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
1. The competition commences on Monday 30 September 2019 12:00 (AEST)
and concludes on Tuesday 8 October 2019 11:59 (AEST)
2. The competition will be promoted via Facebook and Instagram.
3. To enter, participants must enter the Carman’s Women’s Fun Run event
during the specified period to be entered in the draw
4. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with Facebook or Instagram.
5. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Entrants in the competition may enter only once per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of
identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a
prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for
verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner
cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no
substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to
disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes
objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or
defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry
process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and
conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in
conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive
or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or
9. Entries must be received by Tuesday 8 October 2019 11:59 (AEST)
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical
disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Any entry that is
made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be deemed invalid.
11. Ten entrants will win a gift pack from Carman’s Kitchen valued at
approximately $30.Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for
● 1x 5 Grain & Seed Granola
● 1 x Gourmet Porridge Sachets
● 1x Protein Bars
● 1x Nut Bars
● 1x Super Seed & Grain Crackers
12. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the
right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to
13. The winner’s participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of USM
Events Pty Ltd advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever
throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an
element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element
of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu
of that element of the prize.
15. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of
printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change
in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
16. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the competition period will be entered into the competition. The winners will be decided on: Wednesday 9 October 2019, at 12:00 (AEDT) at USM Events Pty Ltd, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont 2009. The winner will be notified via a phone call or email within three days of the judging completion.
17. Should the winner be uncontactable and therefore the prize unclaimed within 48 hours of initial contact via email, then subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at USM Events Pty Ltd, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 on: Friday 11 October 16.30 (AEDT). The winner will be notified via email or phone call.
18. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be
conducted on the following business day.
19. The winners will be selected at random and awarded the prize. This is a game of chance.
20. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the competition period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or
modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the
21. Once the winner is judged and contacted, the prizes will be posted to the
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into
correspondence regarding the competition result.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
25. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any
individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these
conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct
calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The
Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such
an offender are reserved.
26. USM Events Pty Ltd, and their associated agencies and companies assume
no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
27. By entering this competition or accepting any prize you release USM Events Pty Ltd, and all other parties involved with the competition, from any and all damages, injuries, or loss you may incur in connection with the use of any prize.