Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) works to ensure that Australians affected by breast cancer receive the very best support, information, treatment and care appropriate to their individual needs.
BCNA consists of a network of more than 120,000 members and 288 Member Groups. More than 90 per cent of our members have had a diagnosis of breast cancer, and the remaining members have had a personal experience with breast cancer through a family member or friend.
We are represented by the Pink Lady silhouette, symbolic of our focus on the women diagnosed with breast cancer and all those around her. Please visit www.bcna.org.au to find out more.
How your donation helps
In the next 24 hours, 50 Australians will hear four terrifying words – ‘You have breast cancer’
With your help, BCNA will make sure they do not face this challenge alone. Your donation will help BCNA:
- Provide support to women who have just been diagnosed including delivering more than 13,000 My Journey Kits each year
- Provide an online network of more than 18,000 women sharing stories, experience and support
- Provide a helpline that is accessed by over 18,000 Australians affected by breast cancer each year
- Provide more than 13,000 My Care Kits, which include a post mastectomy bra and soft form, to help women feel more comfortable after surgery
- Advocate on behalf of Australians diagnosed with breast cancer to achieve important changes to government policy
- Deliver breast cancer information forums across Australia in remote and regional areas
- And much, much more!